Tuesday, December 20, 2011

PeaCe

 Hi all 
wanna greet my  poor fingers? 
nah let u c. Ma deAr fIngErS  :

peace 1 v

my thumb  ^^''

bek part of my hand..
sometimes it itchy~
dis look is better cz nw it not so itchy..
when it is itchy, my hand looks older than dis~ :(

peaCe 2 vv
 damn horrible terrible right? my fingers~ 
each time holidays, my fingers sure will turn like dis~
due to sensitive n allergicsss
hmmm...
juz dis problem make me feel some uncomfortable when i doing some chores..
cz, if no pay attention to them, then the skin peel off like dat..
n it will feel hurt when u touch water, chili, sauce , lemon, garlic......


Da!! 
if u hav ways to cure it or prevent it bcome like dis, 
feel free to tell me eh~ :D
thanks :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say http://awriter.org/ except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.I’ll use this information for my essays.